
Dream
www.twilightheadquaters.com
I had this dream that me and my sister moved into a house together. One day my sister decided to invite her friend over, when he knocked at the door I answered, as I opened the door I saw that he had 2 horns. I asked him what his name was and he replied "I'm the Devil", I looked at him and ran. My sister walked to the door and ushered him in. He told my sister that he hated kids and she smiled. I had to hide in the closet so he would not find me but everytime he came he saw me in the closet. Also everytime he came he had a knife and would try to cut my wriste until my hands fell off, and than i woke up and the dream ended.
Interpretation
http://www.dreammoods.com/
For your sister to be in your dream symbolizes some aspect of your relationship, since you were moving out together symbolizes that she is nurturing and protective, in accepting the fact of being your care provider.
To dream that you are opening a door or seeing an open door shows your willingness to accept new concepts and ideas.
To see the devil in your dream signifies fear, limitations, and negative aspects of your life. To talk to the devil in your dream suggests that you may find certain temptations hard to resist even though you know its not good for you.
To see a closet in your dreams symbolizes something that you may of kept/keeping hidden.
To be wounded by a knife in your dream is symbolic of masculin or animalistic aggresion.
To have a wounded wriste in your dream means that you are not reaching out to tothers enough.
Your overall dream could possibly show that maybe you and your sister are usually really close but if you got into an argument, the devil could represent your fear of losing her and your relationship. You may be hidding your feelings from your sister therefor hiddding in the closet, and the knife may show your anger towards her or the whole situation. This dream may be telling you that you need to talk with your sister and discuss whatever it is that is happening, instead of hiding your feelings and letting things continue on in an unresolved manner.
www.twilightheadquaters.com
I had this dream that me and my sister moved into a house together. One day my sister decided to invite her friend over, when he knocked at the door I answered, as I opened the door I saw that he had 2 horns. I asked him what his name was and he replied "I'm the Devil", I looked at him and ran. My sister walked to the door and ushered him in. He told my sister that he hated kids and she smiled. I had to hide in the closet so he would not find me but everytime he came he saw me in the closet. Also everytime he came he had a knife and would try to cut my wriste until my hands fell off, and than i woke up and the dream ended.
Interpretation
http://www.dreammoods.com/
For your sister to be in your dream symbolizes some aspect of your relationship, since you were moving out together symbolizes that she is nurturing and protective, in accepting the fact of being your care provider.
To dream that you are opening a door or seeing an open door shows your willingness to accept new concepts and ideas.
To see the devil in your dream signifies fear, limitations, and negative aspects of your life. To talk to the devil in your dream suggests that you may find certain temptations hard to resist even though you know its not good for you.
To see a closet in your dreams symbolizes something that you may of kept/keeping hidden.
To be wounded by a knife in your dream is symbolic of masculin or animalistic aggresion.
To have a wounded wriste in your dream means that you are not reaching out to tothers enough.
Your overall dream could possibly show that maybe you and your sister are usually really close but if you got into an argument, the devil could represent your fear of losing her and your relationship. You may be hidding your feelings from your sister therefor hiddding in the closet, and the knife may show your anger towards her or the whole situation. This dream may be telling you that you need to talk with your sister and discuss whatever it is that is happening, instead of hiding your feelings and letting things continue on in an unresolved manner.
Hey what's up? ummm I like dreams. Thats a really weird dream. That's a neat way to interperate your dream. I like it. Thats all.
ReplyDeleteHey not much doing work -_-. I like dreams too .... but i supose thats already obvious and thanks (:
ReplyDeleteKnocking at a door and finding a horned devil open it sounds really unusual! That's quite a dream! Anyway, your interpretation of the dream sounds very reasonable.
ReplyDelete